Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Desire

Just as I crossed the oceans of my desire,

I find myself caught in a mire,

confused and lost are my thoughts,

they want me to go back again,

the ocean I left behind,

is calling my name.

No one can deny my right,

no one can steal my light,

the sunshine I carry in my heart,

who can ever rip it apart ?

Lost as I am today,

going in circles I've been,

I've always been on the right way.

The desires, these wants,

will never end,

sad eyes know how to smile,

how to pretend,

never a moment of peace,

but life is to be lived,

and not a burden on lease,

I seek thy mercy but why ?

when you offer me nothing,

but leave me to cry.

I'll fight,I fight it all,

and rise above all the premonitions,

rise and rise to never let fall,

I'll die to save thee,

I'll die to bless the soul in me,

it's nothing but a posion tree,

the fruits it bear will heal.

The end is never known,

and the journey it calls,

the end is what I desire,

let the sails be down,

across the ocean I'll sail,

meet my end, my desire,

and never leave anything unknown.

-Vineet 'The Bard'

All copyrights reserved 2011

1 comment:

Shaveta said...

awesome as always :))