Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Long time but more to come.


It's been a long long time since I posted something on this wall (aah! Facebook is catching up on me). I've been doing some thing all these months I've been away and thanks to this beautiful world I got plenty to share from what's been with me to what's it that world means to me. I've met many beautiful people and they taught me a lot about life I saw I learned from them but am I going to apply those learnings? no, not 100% of them but yeah a few of them because I learned what I should not be doing (and I think I still don't do any of those) and I learned what I must be doing...so here I am out in the open pouring my thoughts on everything and nothing at all.

"Tell the world what your heart has to say,

don't worry if they don't listen,

the voice, the thoughts are here to stay,

you'll be missed someday someday!"

-Vineet "The Bard"


No comments: